You must take the time to read and understand the Terms and Conditions before registering for our services. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on these Terms and Conditions. Visitors to randsbarg.com who do not register to become a Member (Employer or Employee) similarly affirm that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions each time they access the randsbarg.com website. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated below, please refrain from using randsbarg.com
- The use of the Website by an Employer or Employee shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these terms only.
- Any profile created showing political or illegal material would not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Randsbarg.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Employers and Employees secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by any party whatsoever.
- The Members warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and up to date when using the Website.
- Information provided by you in the forms attached to this website can be further used for inquiring purpose.
- Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
- Aadhar card and Pan Cardwill be required from each student wishing to join the course.
- Data provided by you, will only be used for inquiry purpose no further misuse of that will be done from our side.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, and course of the student.
- Members acknowledge that randsbarg.com is not liable for any form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
- If any type of mishap occurs because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc., the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- These Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the jurisdiction of Indian Courts.
- Ransbarg reserves the right to make any alteration in its courses/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- After depositing course fee’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, some percentage of money will be deducted as our convenience charge according to our company norms.
- If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be same as students, who would pay the fee in instalments.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to affix a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
- The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- It's compulsory for Students to have 100% attendance during their respective course, only after providing the medical certificate, students will be given 5% attendance relaxation.
- This criteria of 100% attendance will be also implemented on our additional course of personality development.
- Students with 75% aggregate marks and above are only eligible for the placement facility.
- Students will have to pay their fees on time, in the case of late fees, fine of Rs 50 will be incurred per day.
- Students with 100% attendance are only eligible for our placement facility, no further objections will be entertained.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents while tests of their wards are in progress. As we don’t have any waiting area at front office parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
- As we mentioned, we provide 100% job assistance, which will solely depend on your performance during the course and interview.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success after doing our course.
- During our course if we find you guilty of any short of misbehaviour, our management have all the rights to take strict decision. The decision of the Director will be final and no further objection will be entertained.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Randsbarg in expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Randsbarg in makes no warranty that
- the service will meet your requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from randsbarg in or through or from the service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Refund & Cancellation
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer's account and does not reach the institute's account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be responsible in any case until we conform the course fee paid by our payment confirmation mail. The refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
(Note)- No refund will be made under any circumstances once you join our course.